Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SATURDAY...NOT SOON ENOUGH!

Why is this baby not coming?? I know, I know I am not even past my due date yet but I feel like I might die. I am doing okay for the most part but I do not remember having the feeling with Jake that a large bowling ball is resting between my legs?? The doctor says she is still really high ( I think he is really high, LOL) so I wonder how and why I feel the way I do. I guess on a good note I am 50% effaced and dilated at a 2. It is getting hard for me to walk and hard for me to get up to do anything... especially pee 100 times during the night. My pubic bones feel like they are broken and let's just add my ribs to that same feeling. I am sure most of it is due to the fact that I am SOOO EXCITED I can't stand it for one more minute. But my body does feel ready, I feel I have hit maximum capacity in every way. Every night I think "this will be the night" then I do not sleep one second because I think every movement, cramp and contraction is it! That's it for the day.... Just needed to complain a little! (Jake was 4 days early, so I was hoping for at least the same thing... that thought is now out the window. I am due on Saturday!)

No comments: