Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2 MONTH CHECK-UP

Millie had her 2 month check-up today. Here are her stats!

12 lbs 10 oz (90th percentile)
22 inches (50th percentile)

Millie is doing GREAT! She is a little chub and eats all day long whenever she pleases. She has been sleeping through the night for 2 weeks now! How lucky for me! She usually goes to sleep between 10pm and 12pm and sleeps at least 6 hours, but more like 7 or 8. Friday I received a special treat of 9 hours! I didn't know her little belly was big enough to hold her over that long, but the doctor said its great and no need to worry.(which is probably why she eats so much during the day!) I usually don't get as much sleep as she does because I have a small case of anxiety and feel the need to make sure she is breathing every hour. hopefully I will get over that soon so I can have a good nights rest...Probably not though, I still check on Jake and he is 7.

6 comments:

MiRanda said...

She is such a cutie...so glad you brought her in. Wish I could have held her today. Sad I was in a hurry! You look great by the way!

Katherine said...

hey, i need to trade monitors with you for a while. remember how i told you mine has an alarm if they stop breathing? it will help sooo much! i'll call you if i venture in that way, call me if you come out here.

Romeril Family said...

What a good girl! I love her. I'm glad she's nice and chunky, that's the cutest.
You are the only one who comments on my blog, have you noticed? :)

Ashlee & Christian said...

I am glad she is a chunker, that is sweet, pass some of that along to Lily and Carter!! Glad to hear she is already sleeping through the night... I am a bit jealous that it took us till Carter was 11 months to sleep through the night... but yes it took me about another month to sleep through as well because I was so used to getting up to feed him and then was just curious I would go check on him.

Eliza2006 said...

She really is a cute little chub! Nothing quite as cute as little baby rolls to nibble on!

Eliza2006 said...

I'm ready for a new update.