Monday, May 24, 2010

Jake's new do!

Jake NEVER wants me to cut his hair when it is time for a trim... This time was no exception.
I told him he must because the sides are getting too long to flip and the front is in his eyes. He agreed and then told me that he wants something new! He said he didn't want it to flip anymore and he just wants it over is ears and pushed over. So we gave him a new do!!
I turned him around in the mirror after finishing and he gasped with excitement and said- "YES! That is exactly what I wanted, I look like Justin Bieber!" It is his goal to look like all the kids do on Disney and Nick! The bad part is that he would like me to do it every morning... That includes getting it wet, blow drying, straightening, swooping, and pomading:) My little stylish Jake!


5 comments:

Nicole said...

SO cute!! He's such a sweetie!

Romeril Family said...

That is so funny! I better not show Brielle these pictures, she's obsessed with Justin Beiber and I think has a little crush on Jake too. :0)

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Oh - he is sooooooooooo cute! Love the haircut!

PiccaDilly said...

Love that boy any way you cut it!

The Wiseman Life said...

What a stylish kiddo u got! I love it! U have such talent..... I never knew!