Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WHAT??

I just got done talking to Jake's teacher............
Jake's explanation of why he is always late.

"My mom sleeps instead of cooking me breakfast and my dad sits in the truck and texts instead of driving me to school on time, so that's why I am always late."

I must admit that he is not on time every day... But Brad drops him off most days on time.... So WHAT IS JAKE DOING in the morning?? My guess probably playing.

Let me just set the record straight...... Jake gets a gourmet breakfast of eggs and toast, egg in a basket, or an egg mcmuffin EVERY MORNING. Yes I hate the mornings but I get up. Maybe not the same time as Jake and Brad because I don't have to get ready...But in time to make breakfast for everyone before they leave.
What a FART.
I have suggested to Jake a few times that he just has cereal and he looks at me with the most disgusted face saying, WHAT?? Mom??? I cannot remember the last time that boy ate cereal?

9 comments:

Bradley Tee said...

mmmmmmm.....cereal!

Eliza2006 said...

What a funny boy! Another example of my poor mothering skills...my kids get carnation instant breakfast in the morning. Jake would really be disgusted!

Lisa and Tate said...

This is sooooo funny! Poor Jake no breakfast and dad not getting him to school cause he is texting! He is a FART!

St. Julien's said...

HAHA!!! He makes up stories almost as good as his mother:) That is funnnnny stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Hello to you to!! Yes we are doing good. Just hanging in there with my husband being deployed.
Your family is so cute. Jake is so funny i was reading everything and just laughing so hard. Your daughter is so adorable. It looks like you guys are doing well too! Keep in touch. I'm glad you said hi. Thanks

Nicole said...

LOL!! Well you used to blame being late to work on him so all I can say is what goes around comes around! ;)

Tabitha said...

Nicole... THat is some funny crap!!! That gave me an extra good laugh for the day!

Unknown said...

haha what a little stinker that boy is! He makes me laugh!

The Wiseman Life said...

lol that is so funny. I bet you can't help but laugh at the little guy! He came up with a pretty good excuse!