Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas breakfast prayer

We had a yummy Christmas morning breakfast and asked who wanted to say the prayer?... Jake quickly volunteered and this is how it went......

Dear heavenly father, thank you that we can have Christmas...because it's CHRIST-MAS. Please bless that you can come visit us, even if it's just for a little bit. I hope you have a good birthday, a good Christmas birthday! Thank you that we can get presents even though it's your birthday. Name of Jesus Christ amen.

I was trying to control my laughter even though I had a little tear in my eye. How cute can that be? Not one word about blessing breakfast. I Love this kid!

3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

That certainly does bring a little tear to my eye!

PiccaDilly said...

I love my Jakey!

St. Julien's said...

What a cutie pie!! Here is Scarlet's prayer which she does at random times throughout the day..."heh fa doo, tank yous day, es mama, da da, jack jack, ramble ramble, amen" Its toooo darn cute.