Friday, February 3, 2012

Dear baby boy....#4

Today is the day!!Right?I just returned from the doctor. Dilated to a 3 and 85% effaced. He said your head is even lower and you seem ready! Why aren't you ready??

I had to shave again today. So request #1 just went out the window!

Your daddy and mommy have been married 6 years TODAY! This would be a beautiful time to enter the world:)

Hopefully we will see you soon, I just had daddy go get some pregnancy pizza from Trio...Everyone says it helps mommies go into labor:) We'll see!?
http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/overdue.asp

I know you'll come when you want but it will make a good story if you actually came after we eat our pregnancy/anniversary pizza<3

Signed,
Your still patient mommy.

3 comments:

leigh said...

come out baby!

Unknown said...

Ugh, the waiting game. I hope it haas happened or will happen soon!!!

PiccaDilly said...

Tomorrow the 8th!