Friday, October 8, 2010

Millie's room!



I am SO in LOVE with the way this all turned out I can't stop looking at it! Millie loves it as well! Every time I go get her out of bed she starts telling me all about it and pointing! Her newest sign is "owl!"
I wish I could say that I painted this masterpiece... But I didn't;) I designed it though! I did however re-paint the little dresser that used to be blue! I have been in the "process" of putting the finishing touch on her room for a while! Although the pictures looks like it's finished I still have another wall to decorate and paint the other half of her big dresser.(currently half pink/half blue) I have a table and chairs that are also half green/half blue.. still working on getting them all green!
More pictures to come! Hopefully:)
I must say that it looks MUCH better in person!

6 comments:

St. Julien's said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE IT LOVE IT!! Millie is one lucky cutie pie!

St. Julien's said...

PS are you going to disneyland sometime?

Nicole said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo cute!! I can't wait to see the rest! :)

Romeril Family said...

Wow it turned out sooo beautiful! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

It turned out soooo cute!!! I love it!

PiccaDilly said...

Wow! You are a true artist!