Monday, September 8, 2008

A LITTLE CHUCKLE!

My sister called me today and said this; "Hey Tabby, did you know you can blog more then once a month and they don't even charge you or anything?" We both got a little chuckle out of it.... Apparently I am not very good at updating as much as she does, which is about everyday, and that is why we all love her blog! I guess I don't think anyone really even looks at my blog enough to care how much updating I am doing? Sometimes I take pictures and have good things to blog about and then I forget, so then I feel like I can't go back in time to tell everyone about something fun we did 2 months ago... The point of this post? I give all of you who care my pledge to update at least once a week. Over and out!

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Okay, I'll be checkin'! I love the updates!

Eliza2006 said...

I care, and really when you think about it, who else matters?