Friday, October 3, 2008

20 favorite things about fall!

My friend Amanda just tagged me for "my 20 favorite things about fall!" this will be easy for me, I LOVE FALL!
1. Favorite Smell? Anything Pumpkin! (I have pumpkin candles and bath and body plug-ins everywhere!)
2. Favorite Food? Pumpkin or Butternut Squash Soup (in fact I just wrote down a shopping list for the ingredients to make Pumpkin soup for tomorrow's rainy fall weather:)
3. Favorite Color? Orange
4. Favorite Drink? Chai
5. Favorite Treat? Pumpkin cake or cookies whatever you feel like putting the batter into ( I have a delightful EASY recipe if anyone wants it?)
6. Favorite Place to go? Hee haw farm (haunted tractor rides and corn maze) or gardners village!
7. Favorite Candy? Carmel apples (Can that be candy?)
8. Favorite Movie to watch? Hmm that's hard.. I just love Halloween movies!
9. Favorite Clothing to wear? Hoodies/Sweaters
10. Favorite Outdoor Activity? Trick or treating of course!
11. Favorite Football Team? Why the UTES of course!!
12. Favorite Fall Holiday? Halloween!
13. Favorite Haunted place? Hee Haw farms! (its not super scary for the kids)
14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? Oh dear... Umm, rolls!?
15. Favorite Pie? Pumpkin Pie!!
16. Favorite Fall Hobby? Going on walks in the PERFECT weather!
17. Favorite Fall Memory? Trick or treating when I was younger!
18. Favorite Fall Sight? Decorations, and leaves/trees!
19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? The fell/smell in the air!! Its indescribable
20. Overall Favorite Season? FALL!!!!!
People I tag... Allison, Heidi, Krysta, Tiffany, Katherine

2 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

Ooo, I forgot about carmel apples. Yummy! PS. How do you find these cute page layouts?

Lisa and Tate said...

Great fall favorites... I think I need that pumpkin cake recipe. Can you send it to me?

lisa_winger at yahoo dot com