Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WHAT??

What is wrong with most of you!!?? LOL.
So obvious to me, maybe you guys are looking in the wrong place? Here is a picture with the arrow.

Can't you all see the two femur bones with little boys parts between? I knew before the doctor said a word!

I am totally surprised and excited. I have felt so much different this pregnancy, I was happy I had something to blame it on...Those stinkin boys :)

Now I can't reuse all the millions of clothes and shoes I have for Millie:(
I'll get to shop some more on the bright side :)

Where will I put a boy? I was going to have a girl share a room with Millie.

What in the world will I name him??? Boys names are SOOO hard to me! I do not have one single name I even kind of like.

We are done having kids so it's super fun to have one of each from our marriage!!

Millie is so perfect to us:) She is so fun, sassy, cute, smart, opinionated, determined, and we are both SOO in love with her that this way another girl will not have to compete!

Excited to see what kind of boy we make! Brad is really excited for a little man!

5 comments:

St. Julien's said...

PERFECT!! Oh I am so excited for you tabs.

Cory & Alli said...

Yea! Our little boys will be buddies!

Unknown said...

you can always donate the millions of shoes and clothes to your cute little niece on the way.. *wink wink* *hint hint*lol!

So excited for your sweet boy to come! Can't wait!

Romeril Family said...

I'm soooooooooooo excited for you. Can't wait!!!

Single Mama said...

I am soooo excited for you!!! I can't wait to meet your boy!