Monday, January 2, 2012

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....Happy NEW YEAR 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!



Millie Loved this part of the night and kept asking to go do it again!
(what a fun age!)
Savannah looked as if it was her favorite part of the night as well!?


We have always ran outside beating pots and pans with spoons on New Years... I'll never forget the time when I was about Jake's age and broke my mom's le creuset pot lid....I thought My life might end in 1990! I asked her this year if she remembered? She didn't really but she said she still has one pot without a lid and now she remembers why! My sister also remembered it clearly, we must have been scared :)

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Savannah looks like she has rubber legs and that little peek of my head behind her is the only time I was a part of the party that evening! LOL!

Nicole said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I want to get a dance game myself. Looks like you are kicking booty, prego and all! I love the one of Millie free flying through the air in the back ground! LOL!! I was in bed by 8 pm on NY eve. lol