Thursday, July 23, 2009

EARLY CRAWLER??

I am pretty sure Millie will be crawling soon... Some of us think she already is, you can decide! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, the girl is not even 5 months?? But oh my, every time I put her on the ground this is what she does..... She ends up on the other side of the room by scooting and rolling! I might be in for it with this little one, she never seems content unless she is on the move!

This is all I could get on tape... She usually does it even better but she was getting a little sidetracked with her audience and with the camera.


7 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Oh wow! You are in trouble! She looks like she's on the move! Great seeing you tonight!

Albright's said...

Okay so that is a little crazy!!! You better watch that one she is one crazy woman if you ask me

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

What a mover! And what a cute little family you have! Tabby...it's been too long!

Romeril Family said...

oh my! She's certainly well ahead of Addy! That's exciting and scary at the same time--you'll have to babyproof everything quick!

St. Julien's said...

She is too big!! She looks so much like Jake. It is time to play my friend. I need to see her before she is walking!!

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh man how I wish Tate would do this!!!

Millie is so young to be doing such stuff!!

Eliza2006 said...

That girl...watch out! I predict she will be full-blown crawling by 6 months. You are in for it!