Monday, July 27, 2009

WE LOVE SUMMER!


The funniest thing ever about this video is that Jake was trying to do a trick and Savannah thought she was minding her own business going down the slide head first.... I am not sure why or how I got it on tape, but we are laughing so hard!! Savannah says she got a goose egg because of it.... And for the record, that is Jake screaming like a little girl NOT Savannah. And it gets funnier each time you watch it!

My little sister and brother are staying with us for a few days and we are having a blast! Jake wishes he could keep them, I think we might;)

5 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

You should send that to America's funniest home videos! It could be worth some money :)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Oh my gosh...I was totally going to say the same thing...I second that Tabby! Upload it to AFV for sure! I found you through Heidi's blog :) I heard she had her baby and wanted to see the cutie pa-tootie! I wish you were coming to the PHS reunion! It'd be so fun to catch up with you in person!

PiccaDilly said...

Funny! Lex and I got a good laugh. Your giggle in the background makes it even funnier....especially if you watch it several times.

Romeril Family said...

Hilarious!

Eliza2006 said...

That is pretty funny! i can't believe you caught it on camera! Love the underwater pics...very cool!