Sunday, August 1, 2010

Headbands & flowers


I signed up for a trade show next weekend to sell some of my kids discount clothing,(Roxy, Reef, Robeez, Quicksilver, Hurley and more!) flowers, bows, and headbands! I hope it goes well. I have never done headbands before... But I must say I am LOVING them! They are SOO cute on your head.

Here are a few of my items! I have come up with a couple of new ways to do some things so I am trying them all out.

If anyone wants to come shop and support me here is the info:
J.C.C.
Shabbat Market
Friday Aug 6th
8:30AM - 12:30PM

2 North Medical Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
(801) 581-0098

Once again we will be providing our members and visitors with a variety of vendors to give them the opportunity to make purchases. A few of our vendors in August will be Knotworks with beautiful macram items, Cari Tagge with fresh fruits and vegetables, bakery items from Tulie bakery, Tabitha Davis with discount children's clothing and handmade hair items, and as always House of Bread will be providing Challah.
























4 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

cute stuff by BFF!!!

Eliza2006 said...

Cute, what day?

Single Women Adopting Children said...

So cute! I may want to buy some of the stuff.....can you make a list of what you have or how can I find out?

PiccaDilly said...

Miss Creativity!! Love them!