Sunday, August 22, 2010

Millie's bad behavior!

Millie has been acting CRAZY for a couple of days now... She is screaming for everything, grunting, whining, etc...  It has been SO annoying and I couldn't figure out what in the world was going on.
Yesterday I was brushing her teeth and I saw what was going on.... She is getting molars, and not just one or two but 4!!! 2 on top and 2 on bottom. 
Brad always said she was going to get them all at once because she still only has 5.
I guess we are going to have to deal with some CrAzY for a few more weeks i'm sure!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

oh you poor thing. no fun at all. and i would highly recommend snowbird over park city, much cheaper too!

Unknown said...

Poor Millie and poor you...it is no fun for anyone

Nicole said...

Poor little thing! There is nothing more miserable then sore gums!!!

Romeril Family said...

Addy's all came at once too- poor little girl. I feel your pain!!