Friday, August 27, 2010

A reminder to mommies!

I am VERY cautious of what I have in Millie's room especially in her reach.. That is one thing that scares me a lot! I actually check on her so much that it is a problem. I am not sure when this could have  happened...BUT how in the world would I have EVER known that she would be able to rip a curtain and nearly strangle herself????? Thinking about what could have happened makes me feel sick.
Hopefully this is just a little reminder to make sure you check to see what your baby can get their hands on while in their cribs... I am VERY thankful that she was being watched over this time!
I told her there was a spider on the ceiling so she would look up.
Pottery Barn is getting a very serious letter from us!

6 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Scary!

Lisa and Tate said...

this is just plain scary!

Nicole said...

Thank God she is okay!!! it is a reminder that we can never be too careful or cautious!

St. Julien's said...

Oh my heck!! that is a mothers WORST nightmare it makes my stomach quiver. Poor little girl, glad she is ok!

Romeril Family said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so glad she is ok!!!!!!!!!!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

So scary- glad she is okay. I still need to put up the cords from the blinds:(